Loved Jokes 10 (NEW) - LoveThisJoke.com

By Christopher Robinson
One-liners and short jokes as "Loved" by a panel of social media judges!
Universal Symbol of Love
Universal symbol for "LOVE."
Title
Go to content
Loved Jokes 10 (NEW)

Why didn’t God make me rich, instead of good looking?
-----
Someone told me a REO Speedwagon joke. I heard it from a friend, who, heard from a friend, who, heard it from another.
-----
Q. How do you walk through a wall?
A. Open the door.
-----
What would happen if you had a “heart attack” during a game of charades?
-----
A prison bus crashed into a cement truck. Twelve hardened criminals escaped.
-----
Whoever said, “Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me,” has never been hit with a dictionary.
-----
A recent survey shows that 25% of women take medication for mental illness. The remaining 75% of women are untreated.
-----
Work is ok, but the eight hour wait to go home is a killer.
-----
My “blind” girlfriend broke up with me. She said she was feeling someone else.
-----
What a “crappy” day. My wife got hit by a bus and I was fired from my job as a bus driver.
-----
“Proofread your writing to see if you any words out.”
-----
My girlfriend works at the zoo. I think she’s a keeper.
-----
<BACK>          <NEXT>

More jokes at

Back to content